Count on us.
As a member of the QScout Innovation Council, you will help shape QScout diagnostic technology. We value your honest feedback and suggestions, and consider your participation crucial to advancing our mission.
- Key benefits:
- Help shape QScout diagnostic technology through your feedback, while gaining a competitive edge in milk quality and business process improvement
- Receive “The Latest Findings” e-newsletter for technical updates, helpful tips, and customer information
- Receive hands-on support from a QScout expert who will assist you every step of the way, from installation and training to record analysis and protocol refinement
- Gain access to the data that informs real-time management decisions, including early trial results of new technology and the opportunity to partner in trials
- Enjoy priority access to future QScout tests and offers
News that counts
What is Subclincial Mastitis?
Subclinical mastitis infections are those that don’t cause any visible changes in milk or udder appearance. These infections reduce milk production, decrease milk quality, and suppress reproductive performance. The estimated loss in milk production due to subclinical mastitis is more than 1,500 pounds per cow.